Cleaning Your Diffuser!
Diffuser Cleaning Time!!
Clean your diffusers once a week, or as needed, to keep them functioning properly and to extend the life of your diffusers. (All Young Living diffusers have a one year warranty.)
Some simple steps to keep your diffuser clean and happy.
1) Empty diffuser and wipe out excess oil. ✅
2) Wash with warm soapy water and rinse. Be sure to cover the air vent to prevent water from getting in. ✅
3) Use rubbing alcohol and cotton swab to thoroughly clean the ultrasonic plate, sides and grooves. The ultrasonic plate is the small circle at the bottom. It's very important to clean any oil residue from here to keep the diffuser functioning properly. ✅
4) Wipe the bottom air vents of any dust or build up to keep the motor breathing happy. ✅
5) Refill with water, a few drops of your favorite Young Living essential oils and enjoy the awesome benefits of aromatherapy everywhere you go! ✅
6) Make sure to align the top cover onto the diffuser base correctly ✅
Do you have a weekly cleaning schedule for your diffusers? I recommend picking a day of the week that works best for you, line up all your diffusers and clean them all at once. It'll save you time and it'll help you make sure they all get cleaned weekly.