I have my Starter Kit! What's Next?
I just bought my Premium Starter Kit…YAY!! Now what?
I just signed up and got my wholesale membership and Premium Starter Kit from Young Living Essential Oils! Now what?!
Congratulations and Welcome to Young Living and the Four Seasons Oils Family!! This is an exciting journey you’re about to go on! It can be overwhelming and confusing at first, but fear not, we are here to help you and guide you along the way. Here are a few things to get your going on your Young Living journey to a happier, healthier, more abundant lifestyle:
1. Check out the Four Seasons Oils Education and Training Facebook group. There is lots of great information, events, specials, promotions, recipes and oily goodness shared in this group and saved in the Files section. Use the search feature to look for answers to common questions that have already been asked. If you can't find what you're looking for, ask away! (Please keep questions and posts compliant.)
2. Head on over and like the Four Seasons Oils Facebook page.
3. Join our Young Living upline Royal Crown Diamonds Leaders Brenda and Scott Schuler's Facebook group, Vital 180.
4. Be sure to register and create your free account on our team website Four Seasons Oils. We update information frequently, be sure to check in there regularly. Also, once you create your profile, you can send your personal link for new members to enroll directly under you, if you decide to share with others.
5. Be sure to get registered for your free account on the Schuler's website as well, Vital 180, which includes lots of great training resources and shareable custom graphics and other awesome information they are continually adding to. I recommend completing the Getting Started training within your first 2 weeks and the Star Training within your first 60 days.
6. Print the New Oilers Camp worksheet from the Member's Only Resource Section!! This is 'New Oilers Camp'; your place to learn the ropes of Essential Oils and Young Living. We designed this camp to fun... the way camp is supposed to be! Whether you're a vet or a 'newbie', come on in and check it out. Submit your completed worksheet within 90 days and get a free gift from us!
7. Learn about Young Living's member loyalty program, Essential Rewards (ER). If you haven't already enrolled into it, by the way, it's free to sign up and you can cancel anytime, I highly recommend placing your next order on ER. When placing your orders on ER, you earn a rebate on all your purchases in the form of reward points, that are like dollars, and are used to purchase free products, the only thing you pay for is shipping. The first 3 months on the program you earn a 10% rebate, from 4-24 months you earn a 20% rebate and all ER purchases past 24 months you earn a 25% rebate! And you get loyalty gifts at 3, 6, 9 and every annual anniversary after that, including a special Loyalty Oil Blend at the 12 month mark.Yay for FREE stuff! The minimum to order each month is $50pv.
You can place as many Quick Orders as you want in a month, but you can place only ONE Essential Rewards order a month where you earn the rebate. I recommend placing just one order each month, on ER, and if it's large enough, you'll also qualify for additional FREE oils or products with Young Living's monthly promotion. (see below on monthly promos) Don't be nervous about enrolling into the ER program, give it a try for 2-3 months and if you decide it's not for you, redeem your points and cancel the program. It's super easy to do both. If you have any questions, please ask! I like people to get the best deal and it pains me when people place orders and don't earn their rebate, missing out on FREE stuff! I'm kinda nuts that way. :-) More details here: Essential Rewards
8. Learn about Young Living's monthly promotions. This is a quick and fun way to build up your oil stash! Every month Young Living gives away FREE oils or products if you meet qualifying PV (personal volume) price points. If you purchase $190PV, $250PV or $300PV, Young Living will send you the monthly promotional items for FREE. YAY, more FREE stuff!! AND, if you are ordering on Essential Rewards, not only do you get your monthly rebate, you get additional FREE promotional items! Promotional items change each month, check your Virtual Office, under Member News for the most current promotion, or here: Monthly Promotions.
9. Take the 90 Day Challenge!! Before you start the challenge, take an assessment of how you feel. What's your mental outlook, your daily emotional state? What's your energy like? How is your digestive system, do you have gas or bloating, constipation? How is your skin, do you have dryness, rashes, itchiness? How do you rate your overall health and wellbeing? Write down on your calendar how you are feeling. Then start the challenge. (You'll need 3-4 bottles of Ningxia Red.) Every day, for the next 90 days, drink 2 ounces of Ningxia Red! After 90 days, stop...if you dare. Reassess how you feel. Let us know of any changes from your first assessment.
10. Save these links to helpful Young Living resources:
+ Young Living's Website - this is where you log in to your virtual office to manage your account, order products, contact customer service, and find member resources including compensation plan information, training videos and PowerPoint presentations
+ Learn about the Young Living's Seed to Seal process
+ Young Living on Facebook
+ Young Living on Pinterest
+ Learn about Young Living's Raindrop Technique
+ Young Living on YouTube
+ Young Living's Blog - helpful info on using the oils and company promotions
+ D. Gary Young’s Blog
Websites to order oily resources and supplies from:
+ Life Science Publishing - To order the Essential Oil Desk Reference (EODR) and other resources. The EODR is the definitive guide written by Gary Young and highly recommended for all essential oil users.
+ Abundant Health - A site to order essential oils accessories-- books, cases, bottles, etc.
+ My Oily Habit - Owned by a fellow Young Living Independent Distributor! Because we are also avid EO users, we understand the needs of the oily community. We are 100% dedicated to offering you the widest selection of products with service that is unbeatable. These guys have great service and super fast shipping!
+ Pack Print Connect - Owned by one of our very own Four Seasons Oils team members, Danielle Allison! We love to order all our printed materials through her! She has, or can get access to, all of our customizable graphics, plus tons more oily printable resources! Check out her website, and ask to see her extensive archive of oil related materials and please consider supporting a small, local, woman-owned business.
Websites to search testimonials for ailments and treatments:
+ Oils Testimonials - A fantastic online reference tool. You can look up all sorts of ailments and read treatments and testimonials.
+ YLSearch.com allows you to search for Young Living related information. It indexes a variety of Young Living related websites, blogs and testimonial sites from independent 3rd party websites. The displayed results are sourced from the Google search engine.
Our Favorite essential oil related Apps:
+ The Reference Guide to Essential Oils from Abundant Health for iOS Application and for Android Application. This is a must-have app for all essential oil users! There is a one time charge of $6.99 to download this app.
11. Now, open up your starter kit, get your diffuser going and start enjoying your oils! Complete the Getting Started training in your Virtual Office, check it out under your Dashboard section. (Also on the Vital 180 website.) Refer to your Pocket or Quick Reference Guide for recommendations for specific questions and then experiment to find what works for you and your family. Become one of the oily, happy people!! And of course, please share your testimonials and ask any questions you may have!
Welcome to Young Living and the Four Seasons Oils team!! We're excited you decided to join us on this oily journey! Happy Oiling!!